Monday, April 30, 2012

Review Policy, Etc

To put it simply, this is a blog dedicated to completely honest book reviews. I won't mince words. I won't beat around the bush. If I loved a book, I'll say. If I absolutely hated a book, I'll say that too.

I'll start each review with the blurb from the back cover (so I can avoid any spoilers), then I'll get into the good stuff: the review.

Rating system:
 
Submissions:
If you would like to send me a book for review, please contact me via email with the blurb from the back cover, or a similarly brief description (I don't want to go into the book knowing anything more than a potential reader in a shop will know). I will do my best to get back to you within a few days with whether I'm interested.

Genre:
I'm willing to read just about anything, though I definitely prefer fiction (of any kind). I'm open to anything, including self-published and small-time authors.

Note:
I will not, repeat not, accept payment for reviewing your book. You will not "purchase" a good review from me, or a review of any kind for that matter. The reason being, if I accept payment (regardless of whether or not I remain true to my opinion), my audience will forever be suspicious of a biased review, and that defeats the purpose of this blog: truly honest reviews. The opinions expressed in this blog are solely my own and are not influenced by anyone.

Alright, so let's get reviewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment